Monday 16 June 2014

"Time Machine"

I've been inspired recently by an American physicist Michio Kaku's theories concerning time traveling and I've decided to make a painting titled Time Machine
Apparently there is no law of physics that says it is impossible to travel in time. However to make an experiment of this kind we would need an energy of a star. 
I've chosen an unusual palette of colours to show the mists of history and the mistery of unknown possibilities. 



"Time Machine", 54x65 cm, oil on canvas

2 comments:

  1. Ah Marielle - what a delightful concept and love your color palette - all three primaries present. In looking at this painting I see your imagination lends itself so well to your art. Hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie, I always find science very inspiring and art provoking.

      Delete