Saturday 8 November 2014

"A Sketch in Llanfechain"

I fell in love with Welsh countryside years ago. Perhaps it was because of its green hills and beautiful pastures, or its lovely architecture. It's good to have a place which inspires you and gives you a different perspective. Fascination always powers your life towards improvement.

This is a sketch I made in Llanfechain, a small village in the heart of Wales (you might remember my other sketch from this place, posted in May here).
I used a black marker, which, luckily, was a bit dry and used up. This allowed me to make many kinds of strokes, which gave a more real feel to the architecture.



"A Sketch in Llanfechain", 21x30cm, black marker on paper


Have a great week and see you soon!

9 comments:

  1. What a glorious place. How lucky you are to have it in your memory - and heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's a truly beautiful place, I always come back there whenever I can.

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely drawing and I like the use of your marker pen...really brings this drawing out. It would make such a great card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it, Ann! And thank you for you suggestion, I'll think about it :)

      Delete
  3. Wonderful drawing of, to me, a tough subject! The dry-ish marker was just right.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sherry! I so enjoyed drawing it, that it didn't really matter if it was tough or not :)

      Delete
  4. Hello everyone my name Ximena Jimena from Cuba i want to use this medium to inform the world on how i got cured from Herpes at first when i had symptoms back in 2014 i went for test and it came out positive i lost hope of getting a better relationship or marriage, everything changed when i met Dr Itua i contacted explained everything to him and he said he has the cure so i decided to order it from him, so i actually did after 2 weeks i went for test and i was negative i'm forever grateful to him.he can also cure
    hpv
    Hiv/Aids
    epilepsy
    sickle cell anaemia
    diabetes
    copd
    barrenness
    cancer
    wart
    psoriasis
    pityriasis rosea etc.
    email: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com www.drituaherbalcenter.com

    ReplyDelete