Monday 26 May 2014

"Rain"

Hi there! Welcome back. I hope you had a lovely weekend. Today I"m showing you something I've been thinking about for some time. The painting is titled "Rain" but the real subject of this work is the attitude towards life. People usually see rain as an obstacle or something unpleasant. Why is it then that kids just love it? They love to splash the puddles, catch the raindrops on their tongues and play in the mud. Why? Because they see it as an adventure. I painted my rain with candy colours to give it a happy feel and to express my belief that we can improve our lives a lot just by changing the attitude :)


"Rain", 50x50 cm, acrylic on board

2 comments:

  1. I like your thoughts and colourful rain - you have been creating some lovely pictures recently, especially like the black and white work you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Betty, that's very kind of you :)

      Delete